About the Farmers Market
This market is the oldest and largest in Hamilton County with more than 80 vendors offering farm-fresh homegrown fruits, vegetables, meats, plants, herbs, flowers, honey, spices, wine, jams, jellies, and salsas. Locally handmade items include baked goods, soaps, jewelry, artwork, quality crafts and pet products. The popular food court offers breakfast and lunch choices, as well as takeout items and snack food for those on the go. But if you want to move at a slower pace, tables are provided for patrons to sit and visit while listening to live performers.
Parking for the Farmers Market
It is the policy of Noblesville Main Street to cash all checks and process requested credit or debit card payments as they are received. A processed payment does not guarantee participation in any market. All applications will be reviewed by our market committee and notification will be sent to those who are accepted. A refund will be sent to any application that is submitted and not chosen to participate in the markets.
Farmers Market Vendor Registration
The farmers market applications has been reviewed and endorsed by the NMS Executive Commitee and Board of Directors. Please click on a link below for the vendor, Non-Profit Vendor and Business Showcase vendor.
Registration for the 2017 Farmers Market is temporarily closed due to high demand. If additional vendor space is available, notice will be posted to this site. Thank you.
2017 Farmers Market Online Registration
- Farmers Market Online Application - The market is currently full.
- Farmers Market NonProfit Online Application
- Farmers Market Business Showcase Online Application - The market is currently full.
2017 Special Event Days at the Noblesville Farmers Market
May 6 - Farmers Market opens
Oct. 14 - Chili Cook-off at last day of Farmers Market
Special Programs for W.I.C. and SNAP
W.I.C. is accepted by most Noblesville Farmers Market vendors. A new convenience to the market this year is the acceptance of SNAP via EBT cards. More information for both programs is available onsite at the Noblesville Main Street booth.
SNAP Program Instructions:
- Take your SNAP Card to the Noblesville Main Street Tent at the Farmers Market.
- Have NMS representative swipe your card in the amount of benefits you wish to use.
- Market currency will be issued for the amount you select. Market currency can only be used at the Noblesville Farmers Market.
- Redeem your Market Currency with vendors at the Saturday Market like you would use benefits in a store for produce and prepared foods.