2018 Farmers Market Information
Farmers Market applications will be made available to our 2017 vendors for first right of refusal. On March 14, online applications (see links below) for everyone will be made available first come, first served. Daily vendors are not accepted online at this time due to the anticipated high volume of season vendor applications. Daily vendors should inquire by calling the office after April 20 for any availability of booth space. The market will no longer offer the Business Showcase as determined by the Board of Directors.
2018 Farmers Market Registration
- Farmers Market Booth Registration - Currently full for vendors. Please call the office to place your name on a wait list: 317-776-0205
- Farmers Market Booth Registration - Not-for-Profit Vendors - Currently only October 13th Available. All other dates are full.
About the Farmers Market
The market is held every Saturday from 8:00 a.m. until noon starting May 5 through October 13 for a total of 24 Saturdays. This market is the oldest and largest in Hamilton County with more than 80 vendors offering farm-fresh homegrown fruits, vegetables, meats, plants, herbs, flowers, honey, spices, wine, jams, jellies, and salsas. Locally handmade items include baked goods, soaps, jewelry, artwork, quality crafts and pet products. The popular food court offers breakfast and lunch choices, as well as takeout items and snack food for those on the go. But if you want to move at a slower pace, tables are provided for patrons to sit and visit while listening to live performers.
It is the policy of Noblesville Main Street to cash all checks and process requested credit or debit card payments as they are received. A processed payment does not guarantee participation in any market. All applications will be reviewed by our market committee and notification will be sent to those who are accepted. A refund will be sent to any application that is submitted and not chosen to participate in the markets.
Special Programs for W.I.C. and SNAP
W.I.C. is accepted by most Noblesville Farmers Market vendors. A new convenience to the market this year is the acceptance of SNAP via EBT cards. More information for both programs is available onsite at the Noblesville Main Street booth.
SNAP Program Instructions:
- Take your SNAP Card to the Noblesville Main Street Tent at the Farmers Market.
- Have NMS representative swipe your card in the amount of benefits you wish to use.
- Market currency will be issued for the amount you select. Market currency can only be used at the Noblesville Farmers Market.
- Redeem your Market Currency with vendors at the Saturday Market like you would use benefits in a store for produce and prepared foods.
Farmers Market Parking