Noblesville Main Street works to keep downtown Noblesville, Indiana, a special place.
The funding of these efforts is dependent upon funding from private sources. Your financial support through membership, sponsorship, or the purchase of items offered for sale by Noblesville Main Street is greatly appreciated.
If you're ready to become a member of Noblesville Main Street please click on the links below to make a payment online with Paypal or complete our PDF application and pay locally. We also have membership applications available at all of our events, the Farmers Market, and the Noblesville Main Street Office.
- Access to and participation in district planning.
- Website, Social Media and Print advertising.
- Invitations to Main Street seminars and promotional events.
- A window decal to advertise your support.
- Recognition at our annual meeting.
- Recognition on our members page of our website.
- Individual Membership: $75.00
- Family Membership: $75.00
- Not-for-Profit Organization (501c3): $100.00
- Small Business (under 10 Employees): $100.00
- Large Business (10+ Employees): $250.00
Your financial contribution helps to accomplish:
- Crafting a positive image of Noblesville through special events and public relations efforts.
- Creating opportunities and generating customers for our local businesses.
Making the lifestyle, shopping and dining in the downtown district a beautiful, authentic and cultural experience.
Option 1- Click on a button below to complete your online registration and make an online payment via Paypal:
Option 2 - Complete our Membership Form and provide payment & registration form locally:
Noblesville Main Street is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization. All or a portion of your donation may be tax deductible, governed by the regulations of the Indiana Department of Revenue Service.
Consult a tax preparation service or advisor for exact amounts allowable by law. Noblesville Main Street can provide donation documentation upon request.